Tag Archives: Tres Mali
Organization of Descriptive Qualitative Reseasch Research:During Para-Terrorist Activity: A Black-American Experience!®
Parts and Sections of the Research:
2. Writtien By
3. About the:
- University or College
- Research Organization
- Medical Researchers
5. Purpose of Publication
6. Supporting Information
7.Research Time Period
9. Definition of Terms
- Informed Consent
- Type of Research
- Information (data) Collection Process
- Reporting of Information (data) Collected
11.Purpose of the Research
The title is endorsed by The International Library of Paranormal Psychology Research & Journal by Tres Mali Scott, M.Ed., M.S., ABD and inspired by SFC Robert Crumpler U.S. Army Fort Bliss, Texas.
In the 21 Century the Internet is used for more than commercial business. The Internet is also used to educate. Not only with interactive curriculum for the elementary and secondary schools, but also for associates, undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate degrees. The most important tools to start as an Internet student include:
- Computer Literate:
- A good way to start practicing is the use of “The Scott Internet Writing Style”, it can help you become more comfortable with Internet writing, and who knows you may be able to submit the article for publication. “The Scott Internet Writing Style” also known as “The Scott Crisis Reporting Style of Writing”, is used to practice the use of research, pictures, links, and references for professionalism and academic integrity.
- Email Access, and
- Library Access
- (Library Card to check out books and emergency Computer Use!!!!!)
- Laptop or Desktop Computer with Audio and Video Access.
- Computer accessories:
- Printer or Printing Access, Microphone, earphones, mouse, camera, scanner, and external memory saving devices (for example: SDHC Memory Cards, Flash Disk USB Devices, Zip Drives).
- Correct Memory device storage capacity.
- Some devices may not store enough information to hold a doctorate level paper or the charts or graphs that some college and university work requires.
- Correct Laptop or Desktop Computer cords and connectors
- (for example: printer cables, Ethernet cords for internet connection, sync cords and cables for other devices to connect to your computer, and/or the adapters for correct connections).
- School & Office Supplies:
- Notebooks, pens, pencils, paperclips, erasers, stapler, & other office supplies used for school work.
- Travel Bag for on campus in class requirements:
- (Many programs require in class hours for graduation).
- Appropriate Business Clothes for on campus in class requirements.
Life is an experience, whatever you feel, whatever you do, however you respond, you have still experienced something. Within these experiences, we have roles we play:
- Friends, Mentors, Teachers, Mothers, Fathers, Sisters, Brothers, Co-workers, Bosses, Shoppers, Classmates, Leaders, Organization Members, etc.
We sometimes call these roles “Hatz”.