Organization or Descriptive Qualitative Research Research:During Para-Terrorist Activity: A Black-American Experience!®
Parts and Sections of the Research:
2. Writtien By
3. About the:
- University or College
- Research Organization
- Medical Researchers
5. Purpose of Publication
6. Supporting Information
7.Research Time Period
9. Definition of Terms
- Informed Consent
- Type of Research
- Information (data) Collection Process
- Reporting of Information (data) Collected
11.Purpose of the Research
By: Tres Mali Scott, M.Ed., M.D., ABD Black-American Theorist on Para-terrorism
A Radio News reporting agency, MPR had a story on May 20, 2010 that discussed an American born terrorist or para-terrorist. American born, educated, and raised. Our Education Systems trained these individuals, our mental limitations also influence their decisions.
As we learn and grow, our environment shapes our thinking. They use our theories and specializations to hurt, maim, kill, and destroy us, and what we consider “Military” or “license” they consider religion.
We developed these systems, and with confidence must stay one step ahead.
Mahogany is literally a reddish brown tree. Reddish brown, like the color of our skin and deep roots, like our heritage. Mahogany, Mahogany, Mahogany.
The title is endorsed by The International Library of Paranormal Psychology Research & Journal by Tres Mali Scott, M.Ed., M.S., ABD and inspired by SFC Robert Crumpler U.S. Army Fort Bliss, Texas.
In the 21 Century the Internet is used for more than commercial business. The Internet is also used to educate. Not only with interactive curriculum for the elementary and secondary schools, but also for associates, undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate degrees. The most important tools to start as an Internet student include:
- Computer Literate:
- Email Access, and
- Library Access
- (Library Card to check out books and emergency Computer Use!!!!!)
- Laptop or Desktop Computer with Audio and Video Access.
- Computer accessories:
- Printer or Printing Access, Microphone, earphones, mouse, camera, scanner, and external memory saving devices (for example: SDHC Memory Cards, Flash Disk USB Devices, Zip Drives).
- Correct Memory device storage capacity.
- Some devices may not store enough information to hold a doctorate level paper or the charts or graphs that some college and university work requires.
- Correct Laptop or Desktop Computer cords and connectors
- (for example: printer cables, Ethernet cords for internet connection, sync cords and cables for other devices to connect to your computer, and/or the adapters for correct connections).
- School & Office Supplies:
- Notebooks, pens, pencils, paperclips, erasers, stapler, & other office supplies used for school work.
- Travel Bag for on campus in class requirements:
- (Many programs require in class hours for graduation).
- Appropriate Business Clothes for on campus in class requirements.
From TMSC Consulting Services, LLC on Paranormal Psychology
While I was attending psychology classes, one of two Blacks, both women, at an all White Normal University in the South. The White professors reinforced that:
Psychology was made for White people by White people.
This was from 1992-1998, now in 2009 I have helped to develop Paranormal Psychology, that reinforces:
Paranormal Psychology is made by Black-American people for all people.
Many races of people that I have observed being called “Nigger”—–
“Look White To Me!”
The term “Nigger” is usually a racially derogatory word used to insult Blacks, Black-Americans, & African-Americans.