The 15th Annual Archdiocesan Martin Luther King, Jr. prayer breakfast will be held at:
- Verbum Dei High School, 11100 South Central Avenue, Los Angeles, California
- Monday, January 19 at 8:00am
- Keynote speaker-Dr. Robert A. Hurteau, Director of LMU’s Center for Religion and Spirituality
- Theme- “Remember! Celebrate! Act! A Day On, Not A Day Off”.
- Cost $20
- Tickets available for Al Wilson at (310)559-7159
A Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Mass will be celebrated at Our Lady of the Angels Cathedral on:
- Monday, January 19 at 3:30pm
- Mass sponsored by the Ladies and Knights of Peter Claver
All are invited to attend!!!!!
All-powerful Father, today we rededicated ourselves to your service, and to the works of justice and freedom for all.
As you have called us from many peoples to one nation, help us to give witness in our lives and in our life as a nation to the rich diversity of your gifts.
We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever.